(photo soon)
The Bevi
24 Market Street, Marple SK6 7AD
TEL: 0161 427 1483
Not a traditional pub but a shop premises that has been converted into a bar.
Not a bad place but I have to mention from the start that the disabled access is execrable. The front door is level with the pavement but the toilets are up very steep stairs with narrow treads that you can't place the whole of your foot on and with only one loose handrail. When I was there I saw even able bodied people cling to the handrail to haul themselves up. For that reason I have decided never to make a return visit. One should be able to use the loo safely.
Decor - 4
Interestingly, mainly in black with one wall covered in vinyl record sleeves. Some padded, comfortable benches.
Ambience - 4
Convivial
Service - 4
Fast and welcoming
real ales - 2 guest ales
features - 3
serves pizza
pool
darts
toilets - 3
Acceptable, apart from the dangerously steep stairs!
Score 20 out of 30
No comments:
Post a Comment